I love summer reading. I think books give us a way to restore ourselves, and allow us to get away from all of life’s distractions. Personally, I find dedicating time to reading is often life changing. I have always learned though books and authors, and somehow when I open a book it’s always the exact message or story I needed to hear.
The books I’m recommending this summer have been so moving and inspiring to me, as I hope they will be to you. Review my picks below (just click on the hyperlinks) and see which one speaks to you. All are easy and light reads.
- More Myself by Alicia Keys
- Pretty Happy by Kate Hudson
- The Calling by Rha Goddess
- The Practice by Barb Schmidt
- The Knowing by Saje Dyer & Serena Dyer Pisoni
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- More Than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
- My Suicide Race by Mark Turnipseed
- Perfectly Imperfect by Baron Baptiste
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown